About Me

My photo

Author, Avid Tweeter & Blogger, Lover of books, Teacher of Maths & Swimming, Mother, Speaks Spanish, Friend to many...

Thursday, 11 July 2013

UPDATED VERSION OF "LOVE IS IN THE AIR"

Please check out the links for the new version of "Love is in the Air."

UK

US

I have changed the layout of both the ebook and paperback, updated a brand new cover, changed the description to reflect the fact it is not just a Valentine's collection, and included a new author (as mentioned on the previous post).

I hope you can all spread the word about the collection and continue to raise money for Diabetes UK.

So far we have raised £30.14 - please go to the "Charities" tab to find out about James's just giving page... I will shortly be adding to the pot with the proceeds from the paperback (I hope - still waiting for Amazon).

I am also in the process of updating Out of Darkness and have four new authors to add to our "Group." More details to follow when I have time... (how long is a piece of string?)

Thanks for reading and for showing an interest in our fundraising attempts!

Have an amazing day :)

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment