Tuesday 5 March 2013

READ AN eBOOK WEEK - FREE BOOKS PROMOTION

We have decided to give you LOVE IS IN THE AIR, A FESTIVE FEAST and OUT OF DARKNESS away for FREE to celebrate READ AN eBOOK WEEK

PROMOTIONAL DATES: 8th & 9th March ONLY

Since I started self publishing I have asked myself many times what the purpose of running a free promotion serves, especially in this case where the money raised on sales goes to charity. 

Well, let me try to explain from my experience...

When I run a free promotion for Hybrid back in the summer I saw the most sales I had ever had over a month in September, both in the UK and the US. The reason seems to be that once someone has purchased one of your books it is seen in the "recently purchased" section. Also, each free sale equates to a real sale in the ratings chart, so in the aftermath of the promotion you will have climbed up the virtual charts and again be visible to more buyers.

So, if you are interested in our collections please download them and don't feel bad for not paying for them. Hopefully, you will inspire other sales from other readers. Also, if you enjoy the stories please leave a review, which will again help with sales in the future.

REVIEW for A FESTIVE FEAST
"This book has been a great read. The stories were all different and will suit all tastes. This is a book I have no hesitation in recommending to family and friends. What a super lot to donate the money from sale of book to Cancer Research"
"Thank you to the authors! A very nice read, with a variety of funny, serious and magical stories, there is definitely a story everyone would enjoy."

I am anticipating the release of two new collections this summer, one for children and one for adults. I hope many of the existing authors will come on board for either collection. I am proud of these collections and think any reader will find stories to enjoy.

Thank you for your support, and please spread the word.
Vanessa Wester :) xx

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Amazon UK

Amazon US
A FESTIVE FEAST

Amazon UK

Amazon US
OUT OF DARKNESS

Amazon UK

Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment