Saturday 20 October 2012

Angela Kelman

It's been really good to be a part of this anthology. I've been involved with them in the past and it's always great fun to meet, albeit virtual, new authors who are in the same boat as me.

I've written a few short pieces before but they tend to be ones that sit, rough and unfinished, in the computer gathering dust. When Vanessa mailed me and asked if I would like to submit a story to Out of Darkness I thought Hell yeah! It gave me the kick needed to look at some work that I had forgotten about. And so I decided to re-write Glenrose House - thanks, Vanessa!  It was a great idea. And well done on doing the leg work...
 
I've really enjoyed reading the other stories, there really is a good variety in the book and I wish all the other authors great success.
 
Angela Kelman x

No comments:

Post a Comment